The Geneva CSA
2013 marks the ninth season of the Geneva CSA. Both small and large shares are available and members can choose from 5 season length options for up to 34 weeks:
- Main - 24 weeks (May 15 - October 23)
- Summer Semester - 15 weeks (May 15 - August 21)
- Fall Semester - 15 weeks (August 28 - December 4)
- Season Extension - 30 weeks (May 15 - December 4)
- Pre-season - 4 weeks (April 17 and May 8)
Share distribution is on Wednesdays from 4:30 to 6:30p in the Trinity Church Dining Hall. Trinity Church is on South Main St. south of the Hobart William Smith Campus in the historic row-house section of Geneva, at 520 South Main Street, Geneva, NY 14456. On-farm pick-up is Thursdays from 9:00a until dark. Members who plan to pick up most weeks on the farm should choose on-farm pick up on their application. If you will only be picking up at the farm a few times, email or call to schedule an on-farm pick up.
Download a CSA application here.